Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sport day!


Ok.. Finally SPORT DAY is over. I have no comment about that. I just know that i am so high that time, keep on shout shout shout. Like wanna realease my sadness only. I mean my own sad thing, not about sport thing la. Haha.. Em, overall first is BLUE won, second is GREEN house, third is RED house. haha.. Cheerleading first is YELLOW, second is GREEN house again, third is PURPLE. hehe.. As my friends said, purple is get what markah kesian? huh? got this thing want. haha..And got a lot red house cheerleaders cried for that, and of cause blue house got some la. But i am back that time, i don't know anything about that. hehe..i don't care so much, cos it is only a sport and not everything. Let's see some picture^^...

Begining....

Blue house cheerleading!

Helipcopter!


ex-president, lyndy!! miss u so much!

me!

Yellow vs blue!

My head tail!

same^^

Showing butt!

My mama^^..waahhaa


Me n shir!


Ohya, know what? My pom pom is made up of TESCO plastic bag! wahaha.. we recycle it, so good rite? save money.^^
And a..

I really not understand, why must say other houses thing leh? why not just saying somthing like how you feel, and some sweet memory of ur group. But why must say other houses thing, even though good o bad thing. and make quarrel. haiz...I really really don't understand.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com