Sunday, January 20, 2008

35 days..

Today is de thirty fifth days my aunt pass away. Then need go pray again. For don't know what, in hokkien call (tia to). Haha..don't know you all understand or not lo. Yesterday we go buy all those paper shirt, phone, and shoe for my aunt. De first time we go buy this thing. And curi-curi buy some more. Cannot let my parents know ler. Then today morning, we don't know that buy all this must have box and some silver paper inside. We just thought burn that can already, but not. Haha.. then we go buy again. Reach my uncle house d, de sai kong reach there early then us. Hehe.. Then pray pray pray...eat n clean. Then go fairy park visit my aunt. Then go back d. Hehe..

Actually my sister don't want i pay for my aunt thing that we brought, Cos if i pay also is my parents money ma..haiz..then i say i got own money, know what? i earn myself some more. haha.. de merdaka want la. I dance for it what, and get 100 dollar ma..wahaha.. so song.. cos i can pay half for my aunt thing d lo. haha.. then still left 50 dollar, must keep!! haha.. first time earn money. ^^..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com