Friday, January 4, 2008

school reopen..

Today is school reopen day de second day d..em..nothing special lo..very tired ler..maybe long time din wake up so early d lo..but quite happy that can see back all those friends..hehe..n this 2 days..shir feng absent..she went pinang wor..quite miss her voice de..^^..my class teacher didn't change..still de same as form 4 (Pn.Raj)..she very good de..not fierce at all..haha..teach us additional mathematics..but her teaching style make me confuse..so everytime i also do my own homework when she teaching..i know its so irrespectively..sorry ler..i don't want to waste my time talking around..hehe..then all subject teacher change lo..my lover history teacher (Pn.Getha) she din teach us d..haiz..she teach us really very understanding..but my brain char only..easy forget thing lo..mathematisc change also..better la..cos before this de teacher give a lot of homework..all homework in a list..OMG!! this teacher give only a few..then do finish d..can do ownself home work..so good..BM very funny also..Account same teacher..haiz..boring teacher..n de most scary thing is..my EST (Pn.sara) teach!!OMG!!em..other still not sure yet lo..hehe..De new start from now...

I hope i can b more hardworking..

I hope don't be so piggy edi..

I hope this ear will be happy then last year..

I hope my result getting better n better..

I hope everyone who i care de most happy n healthy always (especially my uncle)

I hope my dad business become like awesome..

I hope my sisters, brothers what they do also very successful..

I hope my friends happy always..

I hope everything go smoothly

I hope what i hope will become true..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com