Tuesday, January 22, 2008

blister..

Yesterday got sukan tara at stadium. I thought i can't run already, cos muscle aching. And yet, i still can run. wahaha.. first is long jump, em.. I don't really know hw to jump and i get 1 marks for it. Hahah.. better than not trying at all rite? haha.. Then go for lontar peluru. I didn't know that so easy ler. Haha.. and i get 2 marks. Haha.. After that run 1oom, i feel i become worst d. Before i everytime also get 3 marks. But now i get only 2 marks. Aisy!! And de most chi kek part is 200m, de weather is getting hotter n hotter. then de track is like burning our legs. So i decided to wear shoch to run. When running, i feel regret de wear. cos its slippery that causes me going to fell off so i slow down my speed. at last i get 0. haiz.. then suddenly feel my toe paining d. then sit down and have a look. OMG!!! my toe skin tears off (blister). PAIN FULL!!! de second time i got this. last year and now. haiz.. i want run for 400m some more want lo. But now 200 cant get marks and can't run for 400m. haiz haiz haiz..

Oh ya.. last Saturday is merentas desa. haiz again.. left 1 step, 1 STEP a!! ok.. when running until 1 parts is polis care. then i stop alone in de divider. de polis call me to wait. and talk to me. so funny man!! He asking me form what? then i say 5, he like answer immediately when i answer "kecilnya!!"..... apa la. haha.. then i continue run again. when reach school, infront me get number d. Then i take put my hand and take number, and know what. FINISH!! huh? i was like hah? geram betul!! because of this i got muscle pain. then cant walk nicely, just like cacat d. haha.. and blue house get second same as red house, green house de first. different only 8 marks? hehe..

And and and, i join cheerleading again. Actually i want to teach de, since my president so busy some more need to teach cheerleading. Then i wan take this responsible lo, manatau she did all thing d. songs and some steps. Then i ok lo,not joining d. I don't know that they all put my name at de position d. and can't find other to replace de place. then i join lo. hehe.. Now we just like share steps, combine lo. COOPERATE MA!! haha.. rehearsal is this Friday. huh? cham la. haven prepare yet also. haiz..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com