Monday, January 28, 2008

Last day practicing.

YEAH!! I am so FREAKING HAPPY now!! Know why? Cos tomorrow is de real sport day. and today is last day for practise cheerleading. Wahaha... I no need to see all those babi face, no need to suffer tired, no need to worry this and that.

First, our group got only 1 indian girl (Shona). I don't know when she become so action. Maybe as my friend say so lo. cos in our blue house cheerleading she is quite good no no, is good in dancing. huh? So what! got 4 of them dance so nice, but they didn't action also. what la! She never respect senior like me and my friend. cos only got 3 senior there, of cause another want she respect cos is our president. and she just like when i talk to her, then she just walk away. is it i am transparent? o kelefeh? huh! hate her so much! She totally change! And yet, our president also de one. She just like don't want accept our opinion, cos she is so so so busy that cant everytime teach us. Then we ma think something that much more easy steps o some position o whatever. Then she don't want to listen and call us " kamu semua boleh jangan kacau tak?" huh? then everytime we go practise so early until so late, mostly also go there talk only. Then she and de shona keep on thinking de hard steps for us, and they keep on dance dance dance. Don't know how many hour only got a few steps. I know u 2 can do, but did u think of us? is it dance not like you 2 so nice will be put behind? then u 2 infront. BABI!! If i have de braveness and cool-blooded, then i wont be joining again.
Actually got 4 senior, that i so happy cos got quite a lot senior d. Then another 2 is my friends la, they very brave to say everything out. Then me and another friend no need to get 'bully'. Manatau, they at last quit also. haiz..They 2 are brave enough to say what they feel o what. They quit got 3 reason. First, someone called louisa to judge us dance, it means not nice stop n stop n stop. Then sheena cannot tahan all this thing, cos its so unfair for her. She suddenly been change de position of kicking, of cause will be blur. Then she scolded up. everything she hate she suffer she also said out. Second, some junior are not respect them. Me also la. for me all junior are very good, kind, and cooperate except de indian girl! so i juat don't care la. maybe sheena has lot of junior not respect her or what, I not sure. Third, she will tell me later.

Second, everytime i going for practise, then ma everytime disturb my ssiter to fetch me here and there. Then i keep on get scold, everytime i cry for that scolding. huh? I very easy can cry want, so everytime also cry cry cry. So suey leh, chinese new year is coming. haha..

Third, i skip my tuition. Of cause important subject like add math, chemistry, and physic i wont skip want! haha..

So i am so happy that tomorrow is de last day. Haha..and i don't really care we will win o not, cos if win for me is nothing, i didn't enjoy at all like last year i enjoy so much. And i hate so much. so i just will go and dance, that's all.^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com