Sunday, January 20, 2008

Death of my lovely bui bui.

Argh!!!!!! so sad.. so hurt.. my lovely hamster ( bui bui ), pass away d!! sob sob.. I don't know when he pass away, when i found him death, is 1.3+ pm. haiz... really give me a shock. That I cant even control my feeling when he i found him are death. haiz haiz haiz........ ok! lets talk about that journey.

Just know i was cleaning house. Finish clean d, i come down put back thing. Then suddenly i think of my hamster "em..maybe their food has finish". I go take de food and give to bui bui first. I thought he inside his house sleeping. Then i simply go disturb him, he never come out. BUT his leg which is upside down, come out. I get shock!! i open his house while panicking. Then i slowly take him out from his house. Keep on shake him, then my tears coming out when told to my sister. sob sob.. Then i dig a well and put him inside.
Hope no cat can found him, and eat him. If not let me know i kill de cat also!!



Haiz.. bui bui with me since28 of Sept until know. almost 4 month d, and only 4 month!! he death. Before that my fren told me that hamster can last around 1 to 2 years, but now 4 month also haven reach!! sob sob.. i very very sad a!! why? why he can die just like that.... sob!! I love both my hamster, but i most love want is bui bui. Cos
he is de most naughty hamster that i take care before.
he is fat, until his butt look so round.
he same with me, love to sleep.
he bite my finger before.
when bathing he keep on want go out from my hand, then drop into water and swim.
he hate so much that yellow thingy, and kick it away until so clean.
he very fierce, fight with pang pang. until pang pang injured serious. Then i buy other house to separate them.
finally i stop crying..
Hope you reborn again and be a very good human.
























See!! all picture of him almost also sleeping de..


AND I REALLY LOVE BUI BUI SO MUCH!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com